Returns | Refunds
Before you return a product
If you experience a problem with a product, first check the following options:
Use the customer support number on the Sales and Support page to get personalized technical product support, answers to questions about your order, and help downloading and installing your software.
You may cancel the purchase agreement within 14 calendar days without cause and request a refund. The cancellation period expires 14 days from the following date:
- For ESD products and services: when the product is made available for download or the service begins.
- For physical products: when the product is delivered.
If the applicable law in your country grants you a longer withdrawal period, this period will apply.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision before the withdrawal period expires. Please contact our customer service on the Sales and Support page to inform us of your decision and initiate the return procedure described below.
Products eligible for return and exchange
DynamicsProject.com wants to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are eligible for products that meet the criteria below.
The following return policy applies where permitted by law. All products must be returned in reasonable condition (e.g., they must not show wear or damage, and they must arrive in a condition in which we can resell them). For packaged software, the seal must be intact when returned. For services, the service must not have been provided or used by you yet. For ESD products, we may ask you to sign an electronic destruction confirmation to cancel the contract.
All returns must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt or gift receipt, original documentation, instruction manuals, registration. Subject to applicable law, failure to include the above items will result in a delay of refund or exchange or may result in additional charges. Olav Treffurt IT Consulting reserves the right to refuse return or exchange if the Olav Treffurt IT Consulting | DynamicsProject.com return policy is not met.
You may cancel your pre-order at any time, provided the product has not yet been released, by contacting Customer Service at the appropriate number on the Sales and Support page. Once the order is available for download or has been shipped, standard return policies apply.
Cancel a subscription or service:
Please call the customer support number on the Sales and Support page within 14 days of the purchase date.
Download software return:
- Make sure that the order has been placed in the last 14 days.
- Select Programs and Features in the Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Please call the customer support number on the Sales and Support page within 14 days of purchase. You will need to confirm that you have uninstalled the software and have not made copies. You may also be required to sign an electronic destruction confirmation in order to return the product. After the customer service representative receives your request, the product key will be locked. The software can then no longer be installed or used. Olav Treffurt IT Consulting will issue a credit note for the same method you used to pay. You will also receive a return receipt by e-mail.
Status of return:
Please call our customer support. You can find the phone number on our Sales and Support page.
Legal rights for consumers
As a consumer, you may be subject to statutory consumer rights and statutory warranties. Manufacturer warranties are in addition to these rights and do not replace or limit them.
In Germany, you can obtain information about your rights as a consumer from consumer protection agencies or consumer centers on their websites and through other materials. Dynamicsproject.com has no influence on the content of these sites and is not responsible for the site content. DynamicsProject.com occasionally provides you with certain links for informational purposes.
If you are a resident of Germany and are purchasing through DynamicsProject.com/en, the following resources and websites may be helpful to you:
Consumer Centers: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/index_de.
If there is a problem with your product, contact Sales and Support.